SPD FRP Tool helps users to unlock Google Account lock from SPD Android devices in fastboot mode. If your phone stuck at google account lock screen and you want a solution to unlock it then you are in the right place. So, download the Spreadturm FRP Bypass tool which can easily bypass FRP lock.
On below I share a detailed discussion about what is Android SPD FRP Tool, advantages and disadvantages of it and how you can set up or install the Spreadturm FRP Tool latest version on your PC. the latest version of this tool now comes with a lot of newly added features and supported almost all the latest SPD Android devices. so check below if you are interested to know more about this tool.
SPD FRP Tool Supports Micromax, Zen, lava, Tecno, Hisense, Infinix, phones and all other SPD powered Android devices in Fastboot or Bootloader Mode.
What is Android FRP Lock?
Nowadays, all Android build-up with Screen lock protection, data encryption and also comes with Factory Reset Protection. FRP is the abbreviation of (Factory Reset Protection), FRP is a security feature on Android devices to protect the device and owner information and it comes with Android 5.0 Lolipop and later version of Android. FRP will automatically be activated when a user setup a Google Account for the first time on their devices, Once FRP is activated then it prevents any user to use the device after the hard reset through recovery mode.
After the hard reset, you have to log in with the same old Google Account and its password. In case, if you activated multiple Google account on your phone then you need to use the old Google Account ID and Password to gain access.
In case, if you forget the Google credentials then you have to bypass the FRP lock to access your device once again, SPD FRP Tool this kind of tool helps to bypass the FRP lock by resetting the Factory data in fastboot mode. This is how it is working for all Android devices.
Download Android USB driver first, before you try any tools to FRP unlock using your PC.
SPD FRP Tool Features
- One-Click FRP Remove
- Enter Fastboot Mode
- Enter Recovery Mode
- SPD FRP Unlock
- Factory Reset in Fastboot Mode
- Fastboot Mode FRP
- Check device model in Fastboot Mode
- Lenovo FRP
- Micromax FRP
- Many more.
- Added support for Android 5 & 6 (Marshmallow/ Lolipop) SPD devices.
- Added Android 7 & 8 (Nougat/ Oreo) SPD devices.
- Support Lenovo, Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Zen, and many more devices.
- Added 200+ Spreadtrum Android devices for removing FRP lock.
Download Spreadturm FRP Tool
Here, you can easily download the tool from the below link, but if you want to know the FRP unlock process then you can check our FRP Bypass process below.
File Name: Spreadturm_FRP_Tool.zip
Compatible OS: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
Download SPD Tool: Spreadturm unlock.rar
- How to Use SPD FRP TOOL
- Firstly, download the FRP tool from below.
- Extract the tool using WinRaR.
- Open the folder and Run “Setup.exe” and install it.
- Once it opened.
- It will ask you a password, type: GD.
- Now you have to put your device into the Bootloader Mode.
Note: You can search on Google how to put your device properly on your PC.
- Install SPD USB Driver first.
- Go back to the tool.
- Press 2 to select Remove Spreadturm FRP.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete.
- Now choose Restart to Normal to boot your device in Normal Mode.
- This is How you can use this Spreadturm FRP Bypass tool on your PC.
In this post, I share full information about (Spreadturm) SPD FRP Tool to Unlock FRP lock from all Spreadtrum Android devices. So if you want to how you can use this Spreadtrum FRP Bypass Tool to FRP unlock from your SPD powered devices then you can check this article: here
If you facing any issue while downloading it, Or could not understand anything regarding this topic then you can comment me below I will respond to you as early as possible.