Hi there, today we are going to learn how to fix a popular error on one of the latest Tecno Android phones.
Today, I will show you how to fix Tecno F3 API 3 and privacy code.
Different reasons could lead to that but I will mention just three reasons out of them.
Causes of Support API 3
- The error may occur after factory resetting the phone
- API 3 error could also occur when using professional tools like Chinese Miracle 2, NCK Box or Dongle e.t.c
- The error may result when you are trying to remove FRP with cracked tools like Miracle cracked tool, Nck cracked tool, Aladdin e.t.c
The list goes endless, but here is the solution.
- Download and flash the file in the link provided below this post with SP Flash tool or Miracle(whether Crack or BOX)
- When done, boot to recovery by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER KEY.
- Just wipe USER AND CACHE MEMORY, then you are done.
However, there are cases of Tecno F3 coming with a Privacy code after the above two (2) processes…
You don’t need to panic. All you need to do is to enter the wrong passwords more than 10 times.
The phone will factory reset itself and BOOM, you are done.
You will have your phone back working well.