This is the stock ROM Android 9.0 Pie factory firmware for the Infinix NOTE 4 PRO X571.
In this post or article, you’ll find a solution or download link for the Infinix NOTE 4 PRO X571 Android 9.0 firmware/flash file to repair several software related issues on the Infinix NOTE 4 PRO X571.
With the factory firmware, you’ll comfortably or able to fix several software related issues on the Infinix NOTE 4 PRO X571 device.
With a factory firmware/flash file, you can:
- restore dead boot on devices because of wrong firmware flashed initially
- fix/restore IMEI to your device using the DB files inside the factory firmware
- remove Monkey Virus/other malware
- fix hang on logo, rebooting or restarting
- restore devices to their factory state
- absolutely un-root your device
- restoration, Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- fix network related issues
- FRP Reset
- LCD display problems
What do you need to do earlier than flashing the factory firmware?
- Before you will flash this factory file to your smartphone, even though it’s tested 100% and confirmed, you have to check your device’s model/build number if it matches the file you’re downloading.
- You have to make a backup of your device if you may or simply continue with the firmware flashing.
- Use the latest version of the required software program, whether or not SP Flashtool or any recommended smartphone Servicing tool.
Download Links –below
- Download NCK Pro crack | NCK Box Drivers – Install both on your PC
- Launch the NCK PRO CRACK on your PC > Click on LOAD SCATTER FILE
- Click to pick Custom Loader.
- Then head over to the SCATTER FILE and choose the downloaded SCATTER FILE.
- Click on Flash Mode.
- Next, open NCK Loader > Click on Settings.
- Head over to the SCATTER FILE and choose the downloaded SCATTER FILE.
- Go back to the Service tab > START.
- Y0ur Infinix NOTE 4 PRO X571 will now reboot after it done
- For an entire step by step guide on the way to install SCATTER FILE using NCK Pro Box
Method 02: Use SP Flash Tool
- Launch the SP Flash Tool on your PC.
- Click on the Download tab.
- Click on the Choose option and choose the downloaded scatter file.
- The scatter file will load automatically and press start.
For an entire step by step guide on the way to install the SCATTER FILE using the SP Flash tool
Method 03: Use Miracle Box
For an entire step by step guide on the way to install the SCATTER FILE using Miracle Box